4-Camera HD Hire System
The Rovtech Solutions 4-Camera HD Hire System is a compact solution for those who dont wish to carry the expense of buying a full system. Hire is available from ‘Door to Door’. Rovtech Solutions can organise transportation or you may have a carrier of choice which you wish to use.
Hire comes with full manuals for use and also extensive technical help during work hours. Rovtech Solutions has many years experience in the offshore market and produces robust equipement that you can rely on.
Feel free to contact us to discuss any particular requirements
Rovtech's Complete Underwater Hire System includes:
- 1 x 4-Camera Console: Housed in a rugged water-resistant case and with one touch record facility it is the perfect tool for inshore and offshore diving and ROV operations. Inlcudes 1TB of Internal storage.
- 4 x LED Mini-SeaCam: Full 1080p HD TVI Output, Fully dimmable integrated LED ring, provides high intensity (189 lumens) cool white light. 54mm Diameter, Stainless Housing. Approx. 50-degree horizontal view in water. 200m depth rating.
- 1 x 100m 4-Way Umbilical: Available in diferent lengths, configurations and varieties on request.
- 1 x Plastic Trunk on Wheels: Everything supplied in a 145l plastic trunk on wheels.
15m Telescopic Remote HD Viewing System
The Rovtech Solutions 15m Carbon Fibre Telescopic Remote HD Viewing System has been developed as a versatile remote inspection tool. Deployment can be in both air and water. The console, housed in a rugged water-resistant case and with a simple one touch record / stop facility, removes the need for a keyboard enabling a single operator to control operations.
Recorded footage is stored on a 1TB HDD and is easily transferred to a USB stick for review or post-processing.
Each option is delivered with 1 x Acetal Bracket:
- Option 1: Single Carbon Fibre Camera (40mm diameter)
- Option 2: Carbon Fibre Camera (40mm diameter) and separate dedicated 1200 lumen Carbon Fibre Light
- Option 3: Camera with a 189 lumen integrated LED Ring (54mm diameter)
Nano Underwater ROV
The NANO Seaker is a small inspection class ROV for light inspection work. Its plug & play design means components are easily replaced helping to keep costs down and maintainability high. The Nano is designed with a modular approach allowing it to be stripped down and built back up again in less than five minutes using a single tool.
Lightweight and highly manouverable, the nano is an extremely versatile underwater ROV and can be utilised to suit a variety of tasks thanks to its interoperability with a range of grippers, sonar and other products.
Feel free to contact us directly using the form provided below or alternatively send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org where all enquiries are welcome.